Skip To Main Content

Medication at School

If your child needs to take medication while at school - either prescription or over-the-counter - you will need to do the following:

  1. Fill out an Authorization to Administer Medication at School and have it signed by the child's physician, parent, principal (or designee). A new form must be filed with the school office every year, for each medication.
  2. Provide the medication in its original container and labeled with the student’s name, method of administration, dosage, frequency, etc.
  3. Pick up the medication at the end of each school year - the office will discard any remaining in the office.